June 2020 Shop Update
Hey everyone. This is a gentle reminder of our situation at present.
* My priority is my family and getting your online orders ready to ship within 24 hours when possible.
* I’ve had a good many calls recently to know if we are open – for pick ups and customer visits. Unfortunately we are still only processing online deliveries and shipping via courier / An Post at present.
* We are not a ‘proper shop’ and with the current social distancing guidelines I can’t facilitate a safe environment for visitors or myself.
* I can’t facilitate local pick ups as I am working here at different times during the day/ evening and I have other commitments so trying to be here to meet people is just too much for me to cope with right now.
* Classes / workshops – that’s in the distant future – I am missing my classes so I will hope to be able to start up in the Autumn if health guidelines / school situation allows.
* Thank you for your continued support – its been 5 years and I really appreciate every one of my customers/ students.
* Best way to contact me right now is email: email@example.com
Don’t forget our big 5 Year Birthday Event Saturday 4th July!!
Have a great week,
Join our sewing community
We have a great active Facebook group where the members post photos of finished projects they have made from our fabrics to inspire your creativity, you can ask questions and someone else out there will have the answer if I don’t. Its a lovely safe environment to chat about sewing, patterns and fabric recommendations even what sewing machine to buy or where to get it serviced.
Sign up for our Newsletter to get our
Blog Posts sent directly to your inbox
Also from the blog…
My Make 9 Plans 2022 Nine focused sewing plans for 2022 Maeve Fanning Well we are a full month into the year already, thankfully January is over - its the longest month of the year IMO. Spring is on its way and its a good time to get planning for the year. These 9...
My Sewing Life The next part of my sewing journey Maeve Fanning I’m back - I’m sure you are asking yourself - was yer wan away?? It's taken over 6 months and I have been busy so hadn't time or energy to do anything with this website except let it sit. After a nice...
Pattern and Fabric Review by Joanna / Joannasfeelingcrafty ROBINSON TROUSERS – PATTERN REVIEW by Joanna The Robinson Trousers by Ensemble Patterns have been on my radar for a while. They are just perfect combination of stylish and comfy. And I’m all about the...