June 2020 Shop Update
Hey everyone. This is a gentle reminder of our situation at present.
* My priority is my family and getting your online orders ready to ship within 24 hours when possible.
* I’ve had a good many calls recently to know if we are open – for pick ups and customer visits. Unfortunately we are still only processing online deliveries and shipping via courier / An Post at present.
* We are not a ‘proper shop’ and with the current social distancing guidelines I can’t facilitate a safe environment for visitors or myself.
* I can’t facilitate local pick ups as I am working here at different times during the day/ evening and I have other commitments so trying to be here to meet people is just too much for me to cope with right now.
* Classes / workshops – that’s in the distant future – I am missing my classes so I will hope to be able to start up in the Autumn if health guidelines / school situation allows.
* Thank you for your continued support – its been 5 years and I really appreciate every one of my customers/ students.
* Best way to contact me right now is email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget our big 5 Year Birthday Event Saturday 4th July!!
Have a great week,
Join our sewing community
We have a great active Facebook group where the members post photos of finished projects they have made from our fabrics to inspire your creativity, you can ask questions and someone else out there will have the answer if I don’t. Its a lovely safe environment to chat about sewing, patterns and fabric recommendations even what sewing machine to buy or where to get it serviced.
Also from the blog…
Pattern and Fabric Review by Joanna / Joannasfeelingcrafty ROBINSON TROUSERS – PATTERN REVIEW by Joanna The Robinson Trousers by Ensemble Patterns have been on my radar for a while. They are just perfect combination of stylish and comfy. And I’m all about the...
Dress Fabrics Guest Blogger: Welcome Fionnuala Sewing a Sagebrush Top - A Review Sagebrush Top by Friday Pattern Company The pattern is easy to follow although I made some changes. I did a forward shoulder adjustment which I really did not need...
Dress Fabrics Guest Blogger: Bernie This is my first blogg! I read some of the bloggs on Maeve’s site and it was lovely to read about how many of you learned sewing skills from your Mam. The only thing I helped my mam sew was the carcase of a chicken with a...