June 2020 Shop Update
Hey everyone. This is a gentle reminder of our situation at present.
* My priority is my family and getting your online orders ready to ship within 24 hours when possible.
* I’ve had a good many calls recently to know if we are open – for pick ups and customer visits. Unfortunately we are still only processing online deliveries and shipping via courier / An Post at present.
* We are not a ‘proper shop’ and with the current social distancing guidelines I can’t facilitate a safe environment for visitors or myself.
* I can’t facilitate local pick ups as I am working here at different times during the day/ evening and I have other commitments so trying to be here to meet people is just too much for me to cope with right now.
* Classes / workshops – that’s in the distant future – I am missing my classes so I will hope to be able to start up in the Autumn if health guidelines / school situation allows.
* Thank you for your continued support – its been 5 years and I really appreciate every one of my customers/ students.
* Best way to contact me right now is email: email@example.com
Don’t forget our big 5 Year Birthday Event Saturday 4th July!!
Have a great week,
Join our sewing community
We have a great active Facebook group where the members post photos of finished projects they have made from our fabrics to inspire your creativity, you can ask questions and someone else out there will have the answer if I don’t. Its a lovely safe environment to chat about sewing, patterns and fabric recommendations even what sewing machine to buy or where to get it serviced.
Also from the blog…
I’ve uploaded a video (vlog) to my Youtube Channel about my sewing plans for the next 3 months.
Basically I’ve 3 main projects I hope to sew up over the first 3 months of the year.
Dress Fabrics Guest Blogger: Amanda Sewing a Velvet Dress Hello fellow creators! I’m Amanda from DerivingMommyhood and I have a fun project to share with you. When Maeve posted her newest stretch velvets, I immediately fell in love with the plum colorway. I mean,...
The Iconic Bomber Maeve's Version of this new Irish Designed Pattern Maeve Fanning With the onset of Autumn I've embarked on a coat and jacket making series. First up is the Iconic Bomber Jacket - a pattern designed by an Irish Woman. At a recent Open Day...