June 2020 Shop Update
Hey everyone. This is a gentle reminder of our situation at present.
* My priority is my family and getting your online orders ready to ship within 24 hours when possible.
* I’ve had a good many calls recently to know if we are open – for pick ups and customer visits. Unfortunately we are still only processing online deliveries and shipping via courier / An Post at present.
* We are not a ‘proper shop’ and with the current social distancing guidelines I can’t facilitate a safe environment for visitors or myself.
* I can’t facilitate local pick ups as I am working here at different times during the day/ evening and I have other commitments so trying to be here to meet people is just too much for me to cope with right now.
* Classes / workshops – that’s in the distant future – I am missing my classes so I will hope to be able to start up in the Autumn if health guidelines / school situation allows.
* Thank you for your continued support – its been 5 years and I really appreciate every one of my customers/ students.
* Best way to contact me right now is email: email@example.com
Don’t forget our big 5 Year Birthday Event Saturday 4th July!!
Have a great week,
Join our sewing community
We have a great active Facebook group where the members post photos of finished projects they have made from our fabrics to inspire your creativity, you can ask questions and someone else out there will have the answer if I don’t. Its a lovely safe environment to chat about sewing, patterns and fabric recommendations even what sewing machine to buy or where to get it serviced.
Also from the blog…
Hi, Rachael here of @thefrenchseams on Instagram. I am delighted to be writing this for Maeve and the DressFabrics blog. I learnt to sew from my Mum when I was little but it was only when we bought our house that I took out the sewing machine to hem curtains. I...
My February Sewing Projects Here are my thoughts on some of the things I sewed last month Maeve Fanning I've uploaded a video (vlog) to my Youtube Channel about my sewing in February this year. I felt I made more things this month but I only have this one outfit...
My Handmade Wardrobe Plans for a Camino Trip How I used the #greatmodulesewalong to sew my Camino Wardrobe Maeve Fanning The Great Module Sewalong is a challenge on Instagram to help build a capsule wardrobe. I realised while I was watching Carla and Whitney's...